PVC Coated Wire can withstand extreme temperature, in addition, the PVC coating does not fade when exposed to sunlight. The thickness of the PVC coating on the wire is not less than 0.25 mm (if the wire diameter of 2 mm inclusive) and not less than 0.35 mm (if the wire diameter is greater than 2 mm).
Material:Low carbon steel wire SAE C1006-1008,The most popular use for PVC coated wire is in the construction of chain link fences for industrial security fences, freeways and tennis courts. It is also used in other applications such as coat hangers and handles.Hot-dipped galvanized wire, Electro galvanized wire, Plain steel wire (on request).
- Core wire:wire gauge: 8#-24#, 4mm-0.55mm in metric;
- Plastic thickness:0.4mm-1.5mm;
- Wire tolerance: +0.05mm/-0.05mm MaxShape: in coils
- Coil weight: 1.8-2.1ton
- Coil OD: 1.1M, Coil Length:1.5M
- Out: PVC, vinyl or PE (on request)
- Color: green, black, white, grey and etc (on request)
PVC Coated Wire is usded in the construction of chain link fences for industrial security fences, freeways and tennis courts; It is also used in other applications such as coat hangers and handles.animal breeding, Agriculture, forestry protection. Aquiculture, parks.
|BWG||Core wire diameter||After Coated|
Packing and loading:
- lined with P.V.C strips and wrapped with PVC or hessian cloth
- small coils of 50m,100m,150m,200m,etc
- in spider packing then into cartons